Thursday 3 September 2009

Trying

Clarins Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction

Despite a bathroom cabinet bulging with potions, and nairey a credit card statement without namechecking SpaceNK, I've never had much of a skincare regime. I dabble, but except for my wonderful Shu Uemura cleansing oils and Keihls Oil Free sunscreen (which is being discontinuted I discovered yesterday to my horror) I've never stuck with anything regularly. And it being summer I've been doing nothing more than slapping on some SPF, leaving my hair to dry naturally and curling my eyelashes.

Then I saw some recent photos and couldn't believe how tired (aka old) I looked! I never seem to get enough sleep, and I never ever drink enough water so my skin is tired and dehydrated. But these photos made me realise that now it's time to start paying my face a little more attention.



So I read about Clarins new Multi Active range and I'm giving this a shot and so far liking it. The salesperson at the Garden Pharmacy went to great pains to stress that it's not an anti ageing cream, it just helps prevent against fine lines and wrinkles. Which is good because samples of anything anti-aging I've tried in the past have made my skin hyper sensitive. This stuff sinks in well, and my skin is definitely softer and a bit plumper. But the big difference is it's giving my complexion a brighter, fresher look. I got a very generous 15ml sample of the matching night cream so for the first time ever am slapping that on at bedtime too.

If I could only get to bed early and drink my 2 litres of water a day. Oh and have my friend Lisa come round and blowdry my hair ever other day. Then I'd be all sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment